In 1904 The Guild obtained the advowson (the right to appoint a Rector or Vicar) of the parish of St. Stephen Gloucester Road in London, so a Patronage Committee was formed. The Guild is now patron of over 40 parishes, each prayed for on one day of the month in the Cycle of Prayer. The latest parish to be placed under the patronage of The Guild is All Hallows Easton, (Bristol) in April 2016.
Because of the frequent joining-up of parishes and suspension of presentation, The Guild can sometimes play only a minor role in appointing incumbents to livings. Please bear this in mind when referring to any vacancy listed below.
Pictured below are some of the churches under the patronage of The Guild.
Published by The Guild of All Souls
60 Windsor Avenue
London SW19 2RR
Tel: 07498 778691
UK Charity number 240234
Copyright © 2021